Missing Children Investigators

Missing Children

When a child goes missing in RI or MA you can count on us and our team of volunteer licensed Private Investigators to start on your case for FREE within hours of your child going missing... You need to notify the authorities first...​

​How we will assist and what you can do 

  • Contact your local police department 

  • Contact us to help with other leads that the police may not have a chance to follow up on, We will send an investigator to you and we will do whatever we need to do to help you bring back your child safely

  • Contact a National Organization that has volunteers that will start posting your child's flyers and we can help you with that as well as get volunteers to help you